Doesn't the umask have to be the inverse (for want of a better word)?
umask 002 would give the same permisions as chmod 664?  Or is that
something that has been changed?

Bruce M Neylon
Health Care Management Group

"Joshua Gallant" <jgall...@cbd.com>
Sent by: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
06/16/2009 12:57 PM
Please respond to
U2 Users List <u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org>

"U2 Users List" <u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org>
cc

Subject
Re: [U2] Linux / file create default permissions

You do in fact want to look into the umask setting but 770 doesn’t seem
correct since that would grant access to “other” but not the owner or
group.

- Josh