that's from basic, I meant from the ">" prompt.

Save-list works, but only to type 1/19 files, not with type 30 files,
   well, it still works, but not in a usable way.

although, that could be an undocumented feature of save-list, you can
   write items to a type 30 file, that can't be read back or listed.
   so if you wanted to hide some information. I haven't checked but
   I wonder if you did an OPENPATH "filename" would it show up then?
   It would be invisible to the system because it's a type 30 and the
   system is only looking at the DATA/OVER.30 files.

hmmmm

George