From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of George Gallen
Sent: Thursday, August 27, 2009 12:15 PM
To: U2 Users List
Subject: [U2] Passing varibles between processes

ok. I'm toying with making a socket server

I have program A, which receives the socket requests,
   then I want to fire off a phantom to process the socket
   when it comes in.

How can I pass the SOCKET handle from the main program
   to the phantom process. Because it's a phantom, it gets
   a whole new workspace, and named commons won't
  do the job.

This is on UV 10 / linux

George Gallen
Senior Programmer/Analyst
Accounting/Data Division, EDI Administrator
ggal...@wyanokegroup.com
ph:856.848.9005 Ext 220
The Wyanoke Group
http://www.wyanokegroup.com