To All:

The day is finally approaching. One of my Microdata clients is now wanting to
switch to a contemporary platform.

Because of being a Microdata, I have a fork in the road: 1) Do I pursue a
system that can run in Microdata Flavor, ie Unidata or 2) do I endeavour on the
path of either programatically or manually changing the true-PQN procs to more
traditional PQ procs to end up on a D3 system.

Also, I recall one of my other clients having switched from MCD to UD before me
and there must have been a dictionary converter to go from the 10 line items to
the 7 line items. That converter put the original 10 line dict (attributed) on
line 10 of the new dict item, replacing @am with @vm's.

I would like to gather opinions from anyone who has done such a conversion as
well as from VAR's that could facilitate either the specific sale and/or the
conversion.

You may contact me directly at m.john...@jaydeetrucking.com

Thanks
Mark Johnson