-----Original Message-----
From: Bill Haskett

Colin:

U2 (IBM) has an excrutiatingly painful "hack" work-around for this
inexcusable AQL limitation.

http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/data/library/techarticle/dm-0906u2selectve
rb/index.html

I'm not sure what effects these kinds of things have on process
"freezing".  You're right that in v7.1.9 and earlier the process just
blew up and I didn't know it just hangs now.  Hmmmm.

Bill