We had this problem many years ago on Uv 9.5. An upgrade to 9.6 fixed it.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Louise Blair (DHL GB)" <louise.bl...@dhl.com>
Date: Monday, November 23, 2009 4:35 pm
Subject: [U2] Deadlock Daemon

> Good Afternoon,
>

> We are having problems with our Deadlock Daemon stopping regularly
> throughout the day, and night. We're unsure when it happened as we
> firstbecame aware it wasn't running when our system hung due to a
> group lock
> on one of our main, constantly accessed, files.
>

> We are currently on Universe 9.5.2.1 (scheduled to upgrade in the very
> near future).  If anyone can throw any light on our problem it
> would be
> very much appreciated:
>

> Thanks in Advance,
>
> Louise Blair

******************************************** Think before you print
this email - Let's protect our Environment
******************************************** Information contained
in this email or any attachment may be of a confidential nature
which should not be disclosed to, copied or used by anyone other
than the addressee. If you receive this email in error, please
delete from your computer. Virus Warning: Although this email and
any attachments have been virus checked, it is the responsibility
of the recipient to ensure that they are virus free. No
responsibility is accepted by Geopost UK Limited for any loss or
damage arising in any way from their receipt, opening or use. We do
not authorise the making of contracts via email or the Internet.
Opinions expressed in this email or any attachment may not
necessarily represent the views of Geopost UK Limited. All emails
received and sent by Geopost UK Limited may be monitored to protect
Geopost UK's business interests.