From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Jason Lin
Sent: 17 February 2010 20:11
To: U2 Users List
Subject: Re: [U2] Error connecting to Universe using Web Service Developer
Tool

Quoting Bill Haskett <wphask...@advantos.net>:

> Jason:
>
> When I tried the WSD several years ago I needed a "connection
> pooling" license, otherwise the connection wouldn't work.  I'm not
> sure this is still required but it was when I tried it.  Secondly, I
> may have had some problems with casing, so make sure that's ok too.
>
> HTH,
>
> Bill

Bill,

I don't know if connection pooling license is the issue here.
We are running Unvierse 10.1.2 and the client tool is version 10.3 so there
may be some compatibility issue.
Nevertheless, Uniobject.net works so I will have to use that for now.

BTW, was WSD a easy to use tool to develop web service in Universe?
My current solution is to develop ASP.NET web service and use Uniobject.net
to query Universe database.

Jason