"...based on the emulator (e.g. wIntWy60, AtWy60, VDWy60, etc)." Of course "viaWy60" may be a more appropriate prefix for a ViaDuct terminal. :-)

Bill
Bill Haskett said the following on 3/9/2010 2:23 PM:
Bev:

What I've always done, in all versions of PICK, is define separate term-types based on the emulator (e.g. wIntWy60, AtWy60, VDWy60, etc). Then define the term-type upon user login then you can query the terminal type via the standard SYSTEM(7) function (I use this function in one of our standard includes that assigns a standard variable used throughout our app).

HTH,

Bill