In a message dated 3/22/2010 10:41:00 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
3xk547...@sneakemail.com writes:

> If people in this community expressed serious interest in new
> books and other education material for MV, we'd have them.  Heck,
> a windbag like me can cough up a few hundred pages in a weekend.
> And with a windbag like Jon, well, we could crank out a book over
> a session at Starbuck's.  ;)  >>

Tony don't you think part of this is that, were I to write a "How to
program Pick BASIC" or whatever type book, that I'd sell... 100 copies?  It
doesn't really seem worth it to make all that effort and not get filthy rich.

I would be MORE than happy to collaborate with some other *devotees* to
write up such a tutorial online.  Or even some other Pick tutorial (although
I'm a expert in programming).  I've written a few online Pick resources and no
one has ever made a comment :)  I guess they're perfect.

Will "Perfect" Johnson