If you need record locking you will need to buy and install UVNet

Chris Austin wrote:
Hello,

We're running UniVerse 10.1.8 on our main server and we just bought another
server with UniVerse 10.3.3. I would like to setup the old server as the
development
server and keep the new server as the production server. The problem is
we want to "elevate" some programs to the new server. Ideally we would just point the VOC to the old server until we fully test the programs. We have set ALLOWNFS to 1 as well. What is involved for us to run a file and setup a voc to point to a completely different server?

Example) program A is on server 1, but we want the changes to reflect on server
2.

What we have been doing in the past is editing the VOC from one account to the
other, but
I'm not sure how to do this on another server.

Thanks.