One more thing I wanted to add. We're trying to access the object code from one
server
on another. I assume this can be done but I wanted to clarify what our goals
were.

Server A (has object code) -> Server B (wants to run Server A object code)

I also found the UV/NET II guide and it says this:

I-Descriptors and UniVerse BASIC Object Code
UV/Net II gives users read and write access to files on remote systems.
However, you
cannot execute I-descriptors and UniVerse BASIC object code located on remote
systems.

Does that mean you can't access object code at all from one server to the
other??

Or are they saying if you're using an I-Descriptor? Thanks.