Subject: [U2] UV on Windows
From: "jpb-u2ug" <jpb-u...@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, April 15, 2010 9:49 am
To: "'U2 Users List'" <u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org>

Anybody know what permissions a person needs to use all of the UniAdmin
options on a Windows server running UniVerse. Right now I can bring up
the
UniAdmin when I rdp to the system but I can't see any of the users
except
myself. I can't kill a user because they don't show up on the users
window.
Same thing with the locks. I try to clean the licenses but that doesn't
seem
to do anything. I need to know what I need so I can tell the network
administrator what he has to do.

Jerry Banker

UV Project Leader

Senior Programmer Analyst