It depends on your MV web service capabilities and which browser. You can do it natively in IE, IIRC, with jscript calls, but I imagine you'll need two services to make it happen. One for a dynamic doc source and a another one to launch from Accuterm that controls the doc resource and window behavior. Too bad DDE has gone away. If you use a network share, you can do it with a direct call to winword via DOS command with some switches. That's what I do for non-PDF resources.

Glen.mobile
RewriteRule ^(garbage|junk)$ /$1 [NC,L]