the data following the printing of the overlay. Without these, I was getting
the form on one page and the data on the next.

You may contact me directly if you want.
donr_work at yahoo.com

Don

________________________________
From: "iggch...@comcast.net" <iggch...@comcast.net>
To: U2 Users List <u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org>
Sent: Mon, May 10, 2010 3:20:46 PM
Subject: Re: [U2] Printing images

A long time ago, someone shared a way of doing this. Here is what I can
recollect...

* Create BitMap image
* Place image On a document in desired position (ie msword)
* Create a new print to File printer using HP PCL type driver
* Print document
* Using a hex editor, delete last x number of characters
* Determine x by starting at the end and locating *rB. Everything
* after that is printer reset string. (<esc>E<esc>%-12345X...)
* Save image file from the previous step to a directory accessible from your
program
* Open and print each line from previous step
* sourcepath='/blablabla/':LOGO.ID
* openseq sourcepath to file then
* loop
* readseq line from file else li...@am
* until li...@am do
* print line
* repeat
* closeseq file
* end

Pretty rough but I remember that it was functional.

HTH