-----Original Message-----
From: Amy Cook

I'm assuming if UniData is stopped...that it's ok to clear the temp
directory?
There are files in there from last year, so if something is supposed to
be cleaning them up (I mean something besides me....) it doesn't appear
to be. (it's now on my checklist!)

Cool, at least this gives me something to try tonight...i had run out of
ideas to troubleshoot.
I'll stop unidata, clear temp, start unidata, do my mutli-session udt
testing...all with no one else on and nothing else running.
Plus then once I've disconnected, I can see what's hanging out in temp
in case that tells me anything.

Thanks for everyone's input! I'll report back tomorrow...

Amy