In the meanwhile, can't you manually add the host header using
setRequestHeader function:

ReturnCode = setRequestHeader(RequestHandle,'host','www.host.com')

ReturnCode
0 - Success
1 - invalid request handle
2 - Invalid header (incompatible with method)
3 - Invalid header value

-- from the Ud7.1 Basic Reference Manual
Syntax
setRequestHeader(request_handle, header_name, header_value)
Note: This function is case-sensitive. If you want it to be
case-insensitive, you must compile your programs using the BASIC command
with the -i option.

Description
The setRequestHeader function allows the user to set additional headers for
a request.

Parameters
The following table describes each parameter of the syntax.
The following table describes the status of each return code.

Parameter / Description
request_handle
The handle to the request returned by createRequest().

header_name
The name of the header.

header_value
The value of the header.