From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Norman, David
(Health)
Sent: Thursday, August 12, 2010 8:24 PM
To: 'u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org'
Subject: [U2] Unix to SQLServer

In the dying months of our major application, we are looking at sending
small amounts of data from UniVerse 10.0.16 HP-UX 11 to an SQLServer
database every few minutes from a phantom. I assume ODBC would be the
way to go, with middleware from someone. Which middleware do people
recommend ? Is there any which doesn't require UniVerse to be stopped to
install ? I looked on the Wiki but didn't find anything about this.

Thanks,
========================
David Norman
Senior Software Engineer - SA Ambulance Service

ICT Services
SA Health
Government of South Australia

Box 3, GPO
Adelaide, South Australia 5001
*+61 8 8274 0384
* fax +61 8 8271 4844
* david.nor...@health.sa.gov.au

This e-mail may contain confidential information, which also may be
legally privileged. Only the intended recipient(s) may access, use,
distribute or copy this e-mail. If this e-mail is received in error,
please inform the sender by return e-mail and delete the original. If
there are doubts about the validity of this message, please contact the
sender by telephone. It is the recipient's responsibility to check the
e-mail and any attached files for viruses.

This e-mail (including any and all accompanying attachments) may
contain privileged and confidential information only meant to be
accessed and used by the intended recipient or the person(s)
authorized to access and deliver the intended recipient's e-mail.
This e-mail may contain information that is privileged or otherwise
confidential. It should not be copied or forwarded to any
unauthorized persons. If you received this e-mail in error, please
delete it without copying or forwarding, and notify the sender by
reply e-mail or by calling the MobilexUSA Privacy Office toll free at
1-866-686-1717.
Thank you for your cooperation.