From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Tony Gravagno
Sent: Friday, October 15, 2010 2:03 PM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: Re: [U2] XLr8Editor and Tools Updates

> From: Doug daverch-at-hotmail.com
> Hi Tony: Nice to see you cannot let anything go.
> Still holding on to the ex-girlfriend's picture?

WTF was that about?  I was responding to what was presented as a technical
problem.

> This list service does not allow attachments and is in plain text.

The next time you want people to contact you, just say so, don't make
excuses that make you sound technically inept - and don't get huffy if
someone posts a solution to a problem that you've presented.

Are you still sore because some years ago I gave you grief about baiting
people with freeware and then changing your model to buyware after people
started using it?  Really man, that was a long time ago.  Let it go.