From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Don P. Nagai
Sent: Tuesday, November 02, 2010 4:05 PM
To: 'U2 Users List'
Subject: Re: [U2] UniVerse DOS Command - Batch File Error

Yes.  I've actually moved the .bat file to the C:\ root directory and
tested
it there as well with the same results.

The test have been:

Executing .bat from Windows Explorer - Works OK.

Triggering DOS and typing in the batch command manually - fails

Placing the batch file in a variable and using EXECUTE to trigger it -
fails

This is really weird....