Thank you.  I'll give this a try right after testing to see if the Temp
folder issue has an impact.

-----Original Message-----
From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Brian Whitehorn
Sent: Tuesday, November 02, 2010 4:17 PM
To: U2 Users List
Subject: Re: [U2] UniVerse DOS Command - Batch File Error

Rather than "double clicking" to run the bat, have you tried opening a dos
command prompt (Start > Run > cmd) and then cd'ing to the directory the
batch file is in and running the bat from there, as this should keep the
window open and hopefully display a message that may point to why the uv
shell isn't running as expected? HTH.