Actually I've never used a Mac so the "built in terminal" is news to me!  We
have a client that may decide to deploy a Mac or two so we'll give it a go.
Thanks for the terminal emulator info as well.

  _____

From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Rob Sobers
Sent: Tuesday, November 30, 2010 6:03 PM
To: U2 Users List
Subject: Re: [U2] Mac Connection to UniVerse

Hey Don,

I believe Dynamic Connect, wIntegrate, and the other client tools that
Rocket makes are Windows only.  Can you just use Mac's built in terminal to
telnet or ssh to your UniVerse server?  What type of terminal emulation does
your server expect?

Here are some resources that might help:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terminal_emulators#Mac_OS

<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terminal_emulators#Mac_OS>
http://www.macwise.com/

Regards,

<http://superuser.com/questions/105009/most-efficient-terminal-emulator-for-
unidata-universe-or-other-mv-based-systems>Rob
Sobers
http://accidentalhacker.com