From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Bill Brutzman
Sent: Wednesday, January 26, 2011 9:26 AM
To: U2 Users List
Subject: [U2] CoRelating Two Arrays

When I try do something like the following, inside the loop, UV keeps
resetting Where.We.Left.Off to "1".
To solve this, I am expecting to invoke brute force.  I am surprised that
UV-Basic behaves this way.
An explanation would be appreciated.

--Bill

Where.We.Left.Off = 1

for Blanket.PO.Count = 1 to Total.Nbr.PO.Releases

  read R.POD from F.POD...
  PO.Qty = R.POD, Blanket.PO.Count>

  for Receiver.Count = Where.We.Left.Off to Total.Nbr.Receivers

   read R.Rcvr from F.Rcvr...
                                         Received.Qty =
R.Rcvr<Receiver.Count>
               Received.Running.Total += Received.Qty
    begin case
case Received.Running.Total > PO.Line.Item.Qty  ;  crt PO.Qty : '  ' :
Received.Qty
                                                   Receeived.Running.Total =
0

exit