-----Original Message-----
From: Brutzman

Yup... Before the "exit" I need to

        Where.We.Left.Off = Receiver.Count

Thanks to Allen, Larry, and Robert.

--Bill

-----Original Message-----
From: Robert Houben

Nothing is "resetting" Where.We.Left.Off to "1".  The code that you are
providing below sets it to "1" at the beginning and NEVER CHANGES IT!  The
only place you reference it in your code is the "for Receiver.Count..."
loop, and there it is only used to set the initial value of Receiver.Count.
Its value is never set inside the two for loops.