RPL was a new language binding, which developed from PROC.  It was a fully
extended language, capable of replacing BASIC in all regards.  I wonder if
anyone is still running an RPL system anywhere?

Another note, per Ian Sandler, writing in or just before 1989, which might be
seen as humorous or not...

"A C compiler will no doubt become widely available for PICK soon." [He always
uses 'PICK' not 'Pick'.] "Several already exist in various stages of
completeness."

He then goes on to describe a way to get C code to run anyway.  You write it
for the specific processor.  Then transfer the compiled code to tape.  Load the
tape on your Pick system and it will execute.

He states that he does this.  I've never heard of anyone doing this actually.
It sounds rather laborious.