Should I change the name of my company to Galactic Juggernaut ?

-----Original Message-----
From: Charlie Noah <cwn...@comcast.net>
To: U2 Users List <u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org>
Sent: Thu, Feb 17, 2011 7:14 pm
Subject: Re: [U2] Frustrated with Rocket / Unidata 7.2

Totally OT, and I'm just musing here - Rocket, Raining Data then

TigerLogic. Does anyone besides me see a trend here?

Charlie Noah

Charles W. Noah Associates

cwn...@comcast.net

The views and opinions expressed herein are my own (Charlie Noah) and do

not necessarily reflect the views, positions or policies of any of my

former, current or future employers, employees, clients, friends,

enemies or anyone else who might take exception to them.