I must agree with Dave on this one. Through my 14-years of experience,
the Unidata team has provided exceptional product development, support
and seamless upgrades, version after version.

Now I am by no means a 'power-user' of the database, but asking from a
developers perspective, which of us have NOT broken something in a
subsequent release and really honked off one or more of our power users?
In my opinion, it's part of the 'game.'

That being said, in my 30+ years as a developer in general, one thing I
have learned (the hard way) is, to take an otherwise 'private' situation
public and rail against the hand that essentially feeds me is just bad
form.

I look forward to the posts from this forum as long as they are
knowledge-seeking and solution based, no matter how longwinded they get.
;^)

Sincerely,
David Laansma
IT Manager
Hubbard Supply Co.
Direct: 810-342-7143
Office: 810-234-8681
Fax: 810-234-6142
www.hubbardsupply.com
"Delivering Products, Services and Innovative Solutions"