Almost all my frustrations are with Microsoft.

Over half the development I did last year was simply handling differences
between Win7x64 and previous versions.. which in turn meant upgrading my
development platforms (Delphi and .Net) and dealing with THEIR backward
incompatibilities, spending stupid amounts on new installation software to
rebuild all my setups and discovering that they were also not backward
compatible with regard to the plug-in DLLs I needed (and the first one I
bought ONLY worked on Win7 and not on XP, as I discovered too late), and
then changing my licensing routines and where I install data .. did you know
that there is actually now NO place in Windows 7 where you can officially
install updatable files that can be shared between users without breaking
UAC?

All of which has taken months of my time that should have been better spent
on improving the products, not hitting my head against whatever walls
Microsoft keeps raising.

So compared to that, it's nice to have at least one platform (U2) that
remains relatively stable!

Rant over ..  for now.

Brian