From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Doug
Sent: Friday, 4 March 2011 1:48 PM
To: 'U2 Users List'
Subject: Re: [U2] Version Control

Hi Bill:

The U2 world works inside the database.  The rest of the world thinks source
code control should be outside the database.  Your use of VOC is very unique
and probably applicable to a small set of the U2 community.  Source code
control, except for U2, is done from the local workstation and not on the
server.

************** IMPORTANT MESSAGE *****************************
This e-mail message is intended only for the addressee(s) and contains
information which may be
confidential.
If you are not the intended recipient please advise the sender by return email,
do not use or
disclose the contents, and delete the message and any attachments from your
system. Unless
specifically indicated, this email does not constitute formal advice or
commitment by the sender
or the Commonwealth Bank of Australia (ABN 48 123 123 124) or its subsidiaries.
We can be contacted through our web site: commbank.com.au.
If you no longer wish to receive commercial electronic messages from us, please
e-mail by typing Unsubscribe in the subject line.