On 04/04/11 20:54, Steve Romanow wrote:
> What is you cant stomach eclipse :)  poke, poke.

No no no.

Actually these posts have been bugging me too. They're damn annoying,
but ads are tolerated so I didn't want to make a fuss.

However, I have to agree with Doug. If the *entire* *purpose* of the
post is to be an ad, then it should damn well say [ad] in the subject!

In the case of my namesake, who has a habit of responding to a post with
genuine information, then sticking an (appropriate) ad on the end of it,
then not putting [ad] in the subject is fine.

Cheers,
Wol