However it is the way most IDE's work - i spend most of my time in Visual
studio - sometimes when i fire up unidebugger to write some databasic i wait
for it to underline in red my code telling me it is wrong , and then i
remember ....

From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Charlie Noah
Sent: 05 April 2011 14:02
To: U2 Users List
Subject: Re: [U2] Game changer for U2 editors ([AD] added for Doug)

Doug,

I certainly hope this behavior can be turned off. It would piss me off
mightily to have my editor constantly tapping me on the shoulder and
telling me that my unfinished program wouldn't compile. I frequently
stop to think while I am coding, sometimes for several minutes. My
editor compiles and catalogs on command, not whenever it wants to. I for
one do not want that to change.

BTW, Doug, you've posted here before - you should already know to put
[AD] in the subject.

Charlie Noah
Charles W. Noah Associates
cwn...@comcast.net

The views and opinions expressed herein are my own (Charlie Noah) and do
not necessarily reflect the views, positions or policies of any of my
former, current or future employers, employees, clients, friends,
enemies or anyone else who might take exception to them.