Group,

I want to ask if anyone has had any experience with Cache and also has
experience with U2 and SQL. I have been out of the MV (U2) since then of
2008, currently .NET (C#) and MSSQL.  I have a large MV application written
in SB and Unidata that I would like to re-develop.

The basic roundup:
Entity Files
- Employees (1M+ records)
- Customers (1M+ records)

Transactons:
- Payroll/Timecard/Invocing related files (10M+ records each file).

Binary Files:
- Photos, Documents (resumes, HR Forms) (2-3M records)

This will be a small/midsize enterprise application that will have both
desktop, web, and mobile modules.

Areas of interest:
- Speed (I know this is difficult without hardware/etc).
- File / Program Architecture
- Development Language/Environment
- Change Management (SDLC)
- Deployment

I just looking for an over feel and professional opinions as compared to
other platforms. The biggest issues I have with SQL is the shear about of
tables and their inflexibility with max sizes and such.  The toughest
question I hate to answer what is: The maximum size for column/field "Last
Name/Surname", Answer: How the hell do I know!

Thank you in advance for any and all opinions related to Cache, online or
offline.

P.S. I have been on this list for at least a decade, please don't hold that
against me. =)

Don Verhagen
Emjack Group, LLC.
Email: u2-us...@southeast-florida.com