My customers use UNFORM from Synergetic - provides a rule based system for producing, delivering, archiving documents in PCL, PDF, Postscript formats. It's client-server, with clients and servers for Windows, Linux and UNIX (we use on AIX and Centos). Very easy to integrate into spooler or UniVerse programs/paragraphs, mail, fax, print processes etc.

Ian Stuart