>> it is all about web integration, smartphones, tablets,
>>good looking and easily usable UIs. We have a platform on which we can
do
>>that easier than most other technologies, but it's about new skills
blended
>>with U2, pure U2 doesn't cut it any more.

Well said.

Rocket needs to create a development kit for mobil devices and then give
it away to everybody who will take it.  That sounds counter intuitive, but
look at Microsoft.  I was a charter member of the MSDN.  It was free at
first.  Gates understood that it is all about the applications.  His goal
at that point was to get people developing with his tools.  And it worked.

Charles Shaffer
Senior Analyst
NTN-Bower Corporation