Well, this process is still running....and it's up to just about 15M (1.3g)
   so hopefully, it will be done very soon - I estimated this to take
   about an hour or so, well, thats turning into almost 20 hours.

I don't know if I have the 64bit option available, I could but something
   tells me I don't - I'm on version 10.0.2 of UV

But if it crashes the process because the file gets too big, I'll have to
   pare down what gets written out - just less history, this is a file
   that once it's created, it's exported and rarely used, so it's getting the
slow
   part out of the way once, after that, it runs fast for updating.