You can redimension an array as long as it is not a common variable.  This
tends to be a “slow” process, or at least one that you do not want to do each
time that you add something to the array.

You can use  inmat( X ) to get a vector on the size of the array, as you might
want to do within a subroutine.

Rick Nuckolls
Lynden Inc