I can't speak to 11.1 but we are running 10.2.7 just fine on RHEL 64bit.

Perry

----- Original Message -----
From: John Thompson [mailto:jthompson...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 01, 2011 06:02 PM
To: U2 Users List <u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org>
Subject: [U2] Red Hat Enterprise Linux 64 bit and Universe 11.1.4 -
Experiences?

I'm looking to migrate from AIX 5.3 to RHEL.  Basically because IBM is
putting the hatchet to "regular" support on AIX 5.3 in May 2012.

Has anyone had any experiences/challenges running Universe 11.1.4 on Red Hat
Enterprise 6 - 64bit?

I'm guessing I may get crickets on this one, since accroding to U2
Techconnect, 11.1.4 has only been out about a week...

https://u2tc.rocketsoftware.com/buildmatrix.asp

Kudos to Rocket for getting it to run on RHEL 6.

I'm just scared if I go with RHEL 5, then I'll be in the "obsolescence" boat
two years from now.

--
John Thompson

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any
attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
and may contain confidential and privileged information.  Any
unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is
prohibited. ZirMed, Inc. has strict policies regarding the
content of e-mail communications, specifically Protected Health
Information, any communications containing such material will
be returned to the originating party with such advisement
noted. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact
the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the