Hi John,

I think you will find it to be a positive move, both technically and financially!

Recently I have done a fair bit of testing for a customer who are going to be migrating to 64 Bit Red Hat from a non-AIX variant of Unix and I cannot say I stumbled across any big issues. I was using previous versions of 11.1 for the tests.

Do plenty of trials and tests to identify any potential issues, and I am pretty confident you will report back with positive news.

Regards
Glenn