From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Kevin King
Sent: Thursday, September 08, 2011 9:09 PM
To: U2 Users List
Subject: Re: [U2] Unidata 7.1.22 Index Issue

What can I get you Wally?  We did a CREATE.INDEX WO SHOP.CODE NO.NULLS
followed by BUILD.INDEX WO SHOP.CODE.  The index seems to work fine
immediately after.  If the shop code in the record changes, however, the
index does not seem to reflect the change.  This is evidenced by:

DISABLE INDEX WO
SELECT WO WITH SHOP.CODE = "09"
21 items selected
CLEARSELECT
ENABLE.INDEX WO
SELECT WO WITH SHOP.CODE = "09"
19 items selected
CLEARSELECT
DISABLE.INDEX WO
SELECT WO WITH SHOP.CODE = "09"
21 items selected

What else can I get you?

On Thu, Sep 8, 2011 at 5:58 PM, Wally Terhune
<wterh...@rocketsoftware.com>wrote:

> Not enough information.
>
> Wally Terhune
> U2 Support Architect
> Rocket Software
> 4600 South Ulster Street, Suite 1100 ..Denver, CO 80237 ..USA
> Tel: +1.720.475.8055
> Email: wterh...@rs.com
> Web: www.rocketsoftware.com/u2

-Kevin