AMEN!!!!

-----Original Message-----
From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Dawn Wolthuis
Sent: Friday, September 09, 2011 9:01 AM
To: U2 Users List
Subject: Re: [U2] Ardent programmers

Wow, what a Revelation! Are you saying he worked on the entire Cosmos?
He
must have been Ardent to Pick the Ultimate project, related to all of
Reality, and stick with the whole Enterprise. The designer of the
Universe
must really have some Cache' so I would like him to Mentor me as I could
use
the Information for my own Spirit as well.  --dawn

On Fri, Sep 9, 2011 at 10:07 AM, Charles Stevenson
<stevenson.c...@gmail.com
> wrote:

> I heard he designed and implemented the original Universe.
> He left a rather hefty manual.
> It was updated after his last visit.
>

> On 9/9/2011 8:23 AM, Glenn Sallis wrote:
>
>> I guess he must be freelance.
>>
>> Am 09.09.2011 15:21, schrieb George Gallen:
>>
>>> That JC programmer must work in a lot of places....because I hear
lot's
>>> Of people calling for him, at all hours of the day!

Dawn M. Wolthuis

Take and give some delight today