You are right, I think, but what was I thinking? They are in yellow boxes in
my diagram, so I seem not to have normalized my data. Hmmm. I was being so
anal at the time. Does anyone know if the yellow boxes in the Reality stream
here were what folks at Microdata called the software or were "just"
hardware?

http://www.tincat-group.com/mv/MVFamilyTreeColor.pdf

Thanks.  --dawn

On Fri, Sep 9, 2011 at 11:28 AM, George Gallen <ggal...@wyanokegroup.com>wrote:

> I was thinking Spirit was the McDonnell Douglass Equipment - Was it also
> software?
> Nice little machine...
>
> I'm also guessing, it's a slow Friday!

Dawn M. Wolthuis