You could probably get it to run under Windows XP Mode on win7 64 bit.

-----Original Message-----
From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Wols Lists
Sent: Thursday, November 10, 2011 3:49 AM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: Re: [U2] Wintegrate 3 on Windows 7 issues

On 09/11/11 18:21, Buss, Troy (Logitek Systems) wrote:
> Scott,
>
> wIntegrate 3.0.03 runs on windows 7 32 bit, but I don't believe it
runs on 64 bit.  On windows 7, when I run my old wInteg 3, it shows as a
child process of NTVDM and parallel with WOWEXEC.  I'm not running it
with any UAC, admin or other custom settings.

WOWEXEC. (Windows On Windows EXECutive)

I *think* that means it's using the 16-bit thunking layer, and it
wouldn't surprise me if 3 is a 16-bit program. In which case it
certainly won't run on 64-bit. After all, it is nearly 20 years old...
if memory serves me right, we bought 2.4 about 1991, and 3.0 came out
shortly after.

Cheers,
Wol