We been using UOJ for 7 years now.  We do not have any connection issues at
all.  We run 10k of transactions per day without even a hiccup with most
sites averaging around 5k per day.   Our average transaction speed
according to firebug is about 200ms. Those transaction figures do not
include the hits to the web server which are in 100k per hour at the
largest site.  We use Apache Tomcat as the web server.

Regards,
Doug
www.u2logic.com