Keep in mind, the session only stays open for 1 second and then logs off.
So you would just need enough licenses for the amount of traffic you had.
Which brings us back to the stupid per user license fees that I hate that
software companies do, but,
thats a whole other can of worms.

Nothings perfect it seems.  Maybe one day there will be a better "web"
connector for MV.
So far all the ones I've seen, either aren't very well documented, or they
have some problem or other.
Then again, I haven't been doing this that long... just my initial
observations.

John Thompson