The CSV format is really pretty simple.  Commas between fields. If a field
contains a comma or quote it should be quoted.  If a field contains a quote
the quote should be doubled.  Will is right that you have to use a
character-stepping algorithm to parse it properly.  But with these two
rules in mind it's not hard to build.