You are telling us a great story with a very unhappy ending for a tool
that may have been great in 1995.  There is no market for a tool that runs
on telnet system no matter what great features it has or could have.  That
would be like me telling you can code in Java using VI or EMACS.  Or better
yet, try writing .NET code using Wordpad or Notepad.  Neither one of
those scenarios would happen, so why do U2 programmer's think it's okay to
use antiquated tools.

The MV road is littered with tools that someone wrote thinking they had the
next System Builder or wIntegrate.  Whether you are looking at Rocket's
BDT, U2logic's XLr8Editor or Brian's MVDeveloper, we all better if every
programmer was using a modern tool that does not look like a DOS editor.

If I'm doing a demo, working at a client, or just from the office, I'm
always using our tool.  It has been years since a C-suite person wondered
why I'm coding using a line by line editor, because they will never see it
happen.

Regards,
Doug
www.u2logic.com