You should at least raise a case to Rocket about this -- they fix problems
based on issues from customers --But  to my knowledge, they NEVER address
'forum based' issues as they don't have an 'eCase number'! <g>

 Once you've raised the case and gotten an eCase number, post that
information so that other similarly situated can ALSO log a case and refer
to YOUR eCase -- the more people that have the same issue, the sooner and
more likely it gets addressed.  People trying, giving up and then skulking
back into darkness has the side effect of leaving the issue broken with
Rocket possibly not aware of the impact of the break-- Unreported issues do
not help raise the quality level...

I've never felt that U2 ignored issues that rendered the product 'unusable'
- those are usually pretty high up the list -- especially a high-profile
tool like BDT -- they've been trumpeting that thing.   NOW -- they may
'document' the shortcoming -- but at that point, it becomes the 'omission of
a feature -- not a bug'  Heheh

SO, for the good of humanity (at least, the U2 subset of humanity) -- log
this as an issue before you move back to WED -- and everyone else similarly
situated, do the same.

(off box... back to work)

DW