We use the following subroutine.   Pass in the filename in variable FNAME.   In
the mainline is 'THIS.ACCOUNT' and of course the F.FILESTATS.XREF file variable.

We then use this information in our expanded record locks display so that we
can show real file names.

UPDATE.XREF: *;*
*
CRT "Building item lock xref... ":
*
OPEN FNAME TO F.CHECK ELSE
  CRT "CANNOT OPEN: ":FNAME
  RETURN
END
*
STATUS STATUS.INFO FROM F.CHECK THEN
  DEVICE = STATUS.INFO<11>
  XREF.ITEM = AM:THIS.ACCOUNT:"*":FNAME
  WRITE XREF.ITEM ON F.FILESTATS.XREF, DEVICE
END
*
CLOSE F.CHECK
*