From: Wjhonson <wjhon...@aol.com>
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org; dgr...@dagconsulting.com
Sent: Tuesday, March 27, 2012 3:37 PM
Subject: Re: [U2] Detecting idle time in INPUT statement.

"On your system", as you said, versus in the rest of the programming world,
where a programmer works for a manager, who works for another manager, who
reports to a committee, who reports to the CEO, who gets funded by sometimes
not so understanding money guys.

Rex we don't have the luxury of being in the decision chair to make such
changes :)
That's the world.

In addition to the non-hot-dog approach of actually testing your changes... on
three hundred programs, or three thousand.