From: Rex Gozar <rgo...@gmail.com>
To: U2 Users List <u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org>
Sent: Tue, Mar 27, 2012 12:46 pm
Subject: Re: [U2] Detecting idle time in INPUT statement.

The OP's system probably doesn't have three thousand READU statements;
'm willing to guess a few hundred.  And out of that few hundred,
aybe a dozen of those READU's block user access during normal
ay-to-day operation.  And yet a CEO, manager, whatever wouldn't have
 problem implementing some input-timing thingy?
rex