From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Tony Gravagno
Sent: Wednesday, May 02, 2012 3:19 PM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: Re: [U2] Show processing to user via icons

> From: Holt, Jake
> ModalPopups are, in my opinion, the cleanest solution since they
lock
> the page from interaction by default...

Modal popups will lock the user on the popup and if the Ajax connection
doesn't come back (locked READU, dead connection, license blocking, etc)
you're going to have a very unhappy user because they can't get out of
the trap. Maybe I missed something to your approach as you've obviously
had some success?